Professional 35mm, 4x5 and medium format E6 slide film processing.
Our Fuji PRO6 professional E6 chemicals are fresh and are formulated to give your slides and transparency film the most consistent processing results time after time. We develop all E6 films including Velvia, Provia, Ektachrome, Agfa Chrome Fujichrome in film sizes including 35mm, 120, 220, and 4x5 sheet film.
We provide high quality E6 film processing to photographers in the Kansas City area, as well as by mail for our customers around the country, and we'd love to help you with your E6 processing.
Local drop-off: Please download and complete a film processing order form here and bring it to us along with your film.
35mm E6 slide film processing
|E6 35mm slide processing (24 or 36 exp)||$10.99|
|4x6 prints at time of processing||35¢ ea.|
|Scan roll to CD||$7.99|
120 / 220 E6 film processing
|120 E6 developing||$9.99|
|220 E6 developing||$14.99|
|4x5 or 5x5 prints at time of processing||60¢ ea.|
|120 roll scan to CD||$7.99|
|220 roll scan to CD||$15.99|
4x5 E6 film processing
|4x5 E6 sheet film processing||$5.99|
|4x5 proof print at time of processing||$3.50|
|Scan 4x5 film to CD||$3.50|
|Push / pull processing, no extra charge|
We accept most credit & debit cards as well as PayPal.
• We use German plastic slide mounts.
• We can return your slide film unmounted if you prefer
• Your 35mm slides are numbered and dated.
• Push / pull processing is available at no extra charge.
• We can cross-process your E6 film.
• 35mm slide film scans are 2400x3600.
• 120/220 film scans are 2400x3000 or 2400x2400.
• Film scans are .jpg files, .tiff files on request.
• Mailing your film? Check our current turn-around times.
• We can upload your film scans to Dropbox if you prefer.
Send your E6 slide film to us for processing.
Download an order form and send it in along with your E6 slide film. We'll process your film and send it back fast.
7105 W. 95th St.
Overland Park, KS 66212
Looking for Kodachrome processing? Kodachrome slide film developing as black and white.