Kodachrome film developing as black and white.
We can save the pictures trapped on your Kodachrome slide film.
Kodachrome film developing (K-14) hasn't been available for quite a while (2009 to be exact), and the chemicals and equipment to process
Kodachrome slide film have vanished from the Earth. But, we can develop your Kodachrome slide film as black and white and save the pictures trapped on the film.
Note: You will get black and white negatives, not Kodachrome color slides.
This is NOT how Kodachrome film was meant to be developed, and the results can vary
wildly based on the age and storage conditions of the film.
There is no guarantee that your particular rolls of film will turn out.
If your Kodachrome film does not produce any images, the only charge will be $15.00 for developing the film.
Kodachrome black & white film processing
|Kodachrome 35mm B+W film developing||$15.00|
|4x6 prints at time of processing||30c|
|4x6 prints- second set||15c|
|5x7 prints at time of processing||75c|
|Scan roll to CD||$7.99|
• We ALWAYS return your negatives.
• Turn around is one week.
• We use Kodak D-76 film developer.
• All print and scan orders include an index print.
• Scan resolution is 2400x3600
• Choose from glossy or matte, with borders or borderless.
• Negatives are carefully cut and protected in archival sleeves.
• We can upload your film scans to Dropbox if you prefer.
We'll process your film and send it back fast.