If you need help during our business hours just give us a call.We answer the phone - no menus, prompts or voicemail.
Help is a quick phone call away at 1-888-562-7970.
We're here Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm Central Time.
How long will it take to make my prints?Most orders are completed within one business day, or faster, depending on the print sizes and quantities in your order. We ship most orders within one day, or if you are picking your order up at our lab, you'll get an email letting you know when your prints are ready for pickup.
How much does shipping cost?Shipping costs are based on the size of your order, but typically start at $5.95 for standard shipping. If you need your prints faster, we also offer Priority Mail (2-3 days) and Express Mail (1-2 days).
How can I add a personalized name imprint to my wallet size photos?After you select the print sizes and quantities that you would like, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' box that you want your student's name printed on the wallets. We'll add the $5 charge to your order total when we charge your credit card. If you have already begun checking out, you'll see the 'Special instructions' box again at the end of the checkout process, at the 'Review and Submit' step. Get help with name imprinting on your wallet photos here.
What are the print sizes and prices that I can order?See all of our print prices and sizes here. We make prints from wallet size to poster size, and everything in between!
What are the different paper types available?Learn more about our photo paper options. We make prints on a wide variety of the finest quality papers in matte, glossy, metallic, canvas, fine art, and more. Matte finish is the most common choice for portraits and senior pictures, but our premium specialty papers are very popular as well.
How to order prints with mixed finishes in the same order:If you want to order prints with mixed finishes (matte, glossy, metallic etc.) in the same order you will need to select 'All' under the product list drop-down tab on the print ordering page. When you set the product list to ALL you can order mixed print finishes within the same order.
Here are the steps to order your photo prints online:
Upload your photos for printing.
• Click the link to 'Order Prints Online' and then select whether you would like to print pictures from your computer, device, Facebook, Dropbox or Instagram.
• Click the box labeled 'Add Files'. A window will open to allow you to browse to the location of the pictures you would like to print. Select as many images as you would like to print and then click 'Open'. Your images will appear in the 'Images to Send' area.
• When you are finished selecting your images click 'Upload' to upload your images into our online print ordering system.
Select your photo print sizes.
• You will now see all of the images that you have uploaded along with all of our print sizes. From the 'Product Group' menu you can select 'Glossy Prints', 'Matte Prints', etc., for your desired print finish, or you can select 'All' to see everything we offer on one page so you can order mixed print finishes.
• Select the print sizes and quantities that you would like to order - once you have made all of your selections click the 'NEXT' button.
Checkout and complete your photo print order.
• You will now see some additional options, including the 'Special Instructions' box. If you are ordering wallet photos and would like to have your student's name imprinted on the front of the photos you can tell us about it in this box. (Ex: Please imprint Jeff 2019 on the wallet size prints).
• Next click 'Review' to see your print order in your shopping cart.
• Now click 'Checkout' and fill out your name, address, etc. and then follow the checkout process to finalize your order.
Call us at 1-888-562-7970 Mon to Fri: 8am - 6pm (Central Time)
We answer the phone! No menus, prompts or voicemail - we'll pickup when you call.
Send us an email - Please send us an email here.
Having trouble uploading photos to order prints online?
Your web browser may be too old to support our online picture ordering system. You can get a FREE, better browser below.
TIP: We recommend Google Chrome.