Color print film C41 processing & printing by people who love film.
We began processing film here in our lab in 1984, and today we continue to provide the highest quality film
developing and printing for photographers in the Kansas City area as well as across the country.
We correct every negative we print to achieve the best pictures possible, every time. Our film processor is cleaned, monitored and plotted daily to ensure accurate, reliable film processing. We use only fresh, genuine FujiFilm film chemistry and Crystal Archive paper for your prints. We understand that traditional photographers using film truly value each and every photograph, and so do we.
We process and print film for customers across the country, and we look forward to helping you with your with your film photography.
Tip: Our print film processing prices are set up so that you pay for the film developing then add the price for prints, scans, or both if you would like. If you order both prints and scans from your 35mm, medium format or Advanced Photo System (APS) film at the same time you'll get the discounted price of $4.99 per roll on scanning the roll.
35mm and APS color print film processing
|35mm film developing (C41)||$3.99|
|4x6 prints at time of processing||30¢ ea.|
|4x6 prints - second set||15¢ ea.|
|5x7 prints at time of processing||75¢ ea.|
|Add scans of the film along with your prints||$4.99|
|Scan roll without prints ordered (scan only)||$7.99|
120 and 220 color print film processing
|120 film developing||$4.99|
|220 film developing||$7.99|
|4x5 or 5x5 prints at time of processing||60¢ ea.|
|Add scans of 120/220 film along with prints||$4.99|
|120 roll scan, no prints ordered||$7.99|
|220 roll scan, no prints ordered||$15.99|
Push processing - no extra charge
• We ALWAYS return your negatives.
• Each picture is hand inspected.
• Prints are numbered for easy re-ordering.
• All print and scan orders include an index print.
• Scan resolution is 2400x3600, .jpeg files.
• Glossy or matte finish, with borders or borderless.
• Your film is carefully protected in archival sleeves.
• Mailing your film? Check our current turn-around times.
• We can save your scans to CD or USB drive.
• We can also develop your black & white and E6 slide film.
• We can upload your film scans to Dropbox if you prefer.
|Send your film to us for processing.
Download an order form and send it in with your film.
We'll process your film and send it back.