Film developing for your disposable single-use cameras.
We develop all types of disposable cameras, including Kodak, Fuji Quick Snaps, wedding table cameras, and many more. You can choose 4x6 prints, have your pictures scanned (to CD, Dropbox, USB drive), or both. Prints are available in matte or glossy finish, and both with borders or without.
Tip: Our disposable single-use camera developing prices are set up so that you pay for the film developing then add the price for prints, scans, or both if you would like. If you order both prints and scans from your disposable single-use camera at the same time you'll get the discounted price of $4.99 per roll for scanning the roll.
Disposable camera developing
|Disposable camera film developing||$4.59|
|4x6 prints - first set||39¢ ea.|
|4x6 prints - second set||20¢ ea.|
|5x7 prints||75¢ ea.|
|Add Digital Film Scans|
|Add digital film scans along with your prints||$4.99|
|Scan roll without prints ordered (scan only)||$7.99|
• Each print is inspected for ideal color.
• Prints are numbered for easy re-ordering.
• We ALWAYS return your negatives.
• Scan resolution is 2400x3600, .jpg files
• Glossy or matte, with borders or borderless.
• Mailing your camera? Check our current turn-around times.
• We'll recycle your disposable cameras.
• Film processing frequently asked questions.
• We can upload your film scans to Dropbox if you prefer.
We accept most credit & debit cards as well as PayPal for mail-in film processing.