Film developing for your disposable single-use cameras.
We can develop all types of disposable cameras, including Kodak, Fuji Quick Snaps, wedding table cameras, and many more. You can choose 4x6 prints, have your pictures scanned to CD or USB drive, or both. Prints are available in matte or glossy finish, and both with borders or without.
Tip: Our disposable single-use camera developing prices are set up so that you pay for the film developing then add the price for prints, scans, or both if you would like. If you order both prints and scans from your disposable single-use camera at the same time you'll get the discounted price of $4.99 per roll for scanning the roll to CD.
Disposable camera developing
|4x6 prints at time of processing||30c|
|4x6 prints - second set||15c|
|5x7 prints at time of processing||75c|
|Add a CD along with your with prints||$4.99|
|Scan roll to CD, without prints ordered (scan only)||$7.99|
• Turn around is one business day.
• Each print is inspected for ideal color.
• Prints are numbered for easy re-ordering.
• We ALWAYS return your negatives.
• Scan resolution is 2400x3600, .jpg files
• Glossy or matte, with borders or borderless.