Mail your color print film for processing, printing and scanning.
Tip: Our film processing prices are set up so that you pay for the developing then add the price for prints, scans, or both if you would like. If you order both prints and scans from your 35mm, medium format or Advanced Photo System (APS) film at the same time you'll get the discounted price of $4.99 per roll on scanning the roll to CD.
35mm & APS color print film processing
|35mm film developing (C41)||$3.99|
|4x6 prints at time of processing||30c|
|4x6 prints- second set||15c|
|5x7 prints at time of processing||75c|
|Add a CD along with your with prints||$4.99|
|Scan roll to CD, without prints ordered (scan only)||$7.99|
120 & 220 color print film processing
|120 film developing||$4.99|
|220 film developing||$7.99|
|4x5 or 5x5 prints at time of processing||60c|
|120 roll scan to CD||$7.99|
|220 roll scan to CD||$15.99|
Did your film not turn out? Get help here.
• We ALWAYS return your negatives.
• Turn around is one to two business days.
• Return shipping starts at $4.95.
• Each picture is inspected for ideal color and density.
• Prints are numbered for easy re-ordering.
• All print and scan orders include an index print.
• Scan resolution is 2400x3600.
• Choose from glossy or matte, with borders or borderless.
• Your negatives are carefully cut and protected in archival sleeves.
• We can also develop your Black & White and E6 slide film.
Send your film to us for processing.
Download an order form and send it in along with your film. We'll process your film and send it back fast.
7105 W. 95th St.
Overland Park, KS 66212