Mail your color print film for processing, printing and scanning.
Tip: Our film processing prices are set up so that you pay for the developing then add the price for prints, scans, or both if you would like. If you order both prints and scans from your 35mm, medium format or Advanced Photo System (APS) film at the same time you'll get the discounted price of $4.99 per roll on scanning the roll.
35mm and APS color print film processing
|35mm and APS film developing||$3.99|
|4x6 prints - first set||30¢ ea.|
|4x6 prints - second set||15¢ ea.|
|5x7 prints||75¢ ea.|
|Add scans of the film along with your prints||$4.99|
|Scan roll without prints ordered (scan only)||$7.99|
120 and 220 color print film processing
|120 film developing||$4.99|
|220 film developing||$7.99|
|4x5 prints||60¢ ea.|
|5x5 prints||60¢ ea.|
|Add scans of 12/220 film along with prints||$4.99|
|120 roll scan, no prints ordered||$7.99|
|220 roll scan, no prints ordered||$15.99|
Push processing - no extra charge
Did your film not turn out? Get help here.
• We ALWAYS return your negatives.
• Return shipping starts at $4.95.
• Each picture is inspected for ideal color and density.
• Prints are numbered for easy re-ordering.
• All print and scan orders include an index print.
• Scan resolution is 2400x3600.
• Film scans are .jpg files, .tiff files on request.
• Choose from glossy or matte, with borders or borderless.
• Your negatives are carefully cut and protected in archival sleeves.
• Check our current turn-around times.
• We can also develop your Black & White and E6 slide film.
• We can upload your film scans to Dropbox if you prefer.
Send your film to us for processing.
Download an order form and send it in along with your film. We'll process your film and send it back fast.
7105 W. 95th St.
Overland Park, KS 66212
We accept most credit & debit cards as well as PayPal.
Mail order film processing frequently asked questions.