We can develop your old 110 and 126 Instamatic film cartridges..
We can develop and print your older 110 and 126 Instamatic films - they must be marked 'C41', and since the results can be variable given the age of the film, our 110 and 126 film processing is a flat charge service. We cannot process 110 or 126 film cartridges that are marked 'C22'.
If the film does not turn out, or is blank, you will only be charged $3.99 for processing the film, not the full price.
110 or 126 film processing
|110 or 126 roll - single prints.||$19.99|
|110 or 126 roll - double prints.||$22.99|
|110 or 126 roll - scan to CD, without prints||$19.99|
|Reprints from processed film||$1.25|
|Add a CD along with your with prints||$4.99|
• We ALWAYS return your negatives.
• Turn around is two business days (Mon.-Fri.)
• Each print is adjusted for ideal color.
• Prints are numbered for easy re-ordering.
• Scan resolution is 2400x3000
• Choose from glossy or matte, with borders or borderless.
Send your film to us for processing.
Download an order form and send it in along with your film. We'll process your film and send it back fast.